‘Whose Problem is it Anyway?’ – Part 2
A workshop to explore the use of Mediation to Resolve Conflict
This half-day CPD workshop is aimed at Therapists, Supervisors, Health Professionals and those working in the NHS, looking to increase their understanding of conflict and how to manage conflictual situations. This is the second of two workshops which will build upon Part 1. This is a linked training but Part 2 can be attended as a freestanding event. CPD Certificates for 3 hours will be available on the day.
At the end of the workshop participants will
· Increase their understanding of the dynamics of conflict
· Practice their conflict management skills
· Add to their knowledge of personal conflict style
· Explore the use of Mediation and other approaches
· PowerPoint, videos and teaching input
· Discussions of Theoretical Conflict Resolution paradigms
· Practice Conflict Resolution Skills
· Participants are encouraged to bring their own workplace experiences for discussion and peer learning
What you will learn:
An increased appreciation of Conflict Styles, Mediation and Conflict Resolution approaches.
An opportunity to practice Conflict Resolution skills.
75 Stour Street
Tony Hamlin MSc, PG Certs, ACIB provides Mediation, Facilitation and Training services in Kent and London. A mediator for 17 years, he specialises in Workplace Mediation in the statutory and commercial sectors and conflict resolution within the NHS. He has developed an innovative Facilitation Model that provides support to groups or organisations experiencing team difficulties. Tony has successfully facilitated NHS GP partnership meetings in Kent and London as they address transitions inherent in the changing environment. This has proved to be particularly successful when GP Practices experience the retirement of experienced partners and are faced with the need to review their management structure and re-evaluate their professional expectations in line with current resources.